Torchwood OMG! day four!

Book_freak posted on Jul 09, 2009 at 11:29PM
don't read if you haven't seen it, major spoilers!

Torchwood 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Book_freak said…
crying
do you guys think he's really dead? God I hope not
over a year ago Fuyu said…
i really think he is.
i'd heard the spoilers about his death months ago, and i still felt like crap when it happened. :/

RTD is a big doucheface.

but a big doucheface who is known for hitting reset buttons. so while we may not get him back this season, if another is recommissioned, we can always hope?
crying
why oh why oh why can't Jack get some NANOGENES?!?!?!?! WHHHHHYYYYYYYY?????
over a year ago Storystuff said…
crying
OMG I KNOW!!!!!! Sad sa it is I really think he's dead, I mean none of the others have come back have they, and he looked pretty dead to me.
I think the reason they've done this is cos if this series doesn't get enuf viewers, BBC1 mite cut em,so I think they've done it just in case they do get cut so that like its a more rounded off ending. And if they don't get cut then they could either leave it b or like get him back.
But I'm still gunna miss him and I was just getting into the Janto thing!!!!

Did anyone else cry? I did
crying
My bro was watching with me so I'm going "omg omg omg don't cry don't cry"
over a year ago misskimcullen said…
crying
I cried for at least half an hour when he died and when Gwen was crying ove Ianto. I also was crying when Clem died. It has been what nearly 2/3 weeks and I still can't look at David-gareth Lloyds / Ianto's face with out tears coming to my eyes.
crying
there's a brilliant video for him on utube called 10 ways Ianto Jones came back to life, only 1 to get me to laugh since it happened
over a year ago momo0231 said…
crying
can you post a link? i'm to teary eyed to look it up
rainy
here it is, link
and an amazing tribute link but only watch if you're ready to cry